The digital learning market is rich with talent, but poor in ways to access it – in particular freelance and niche suppliers. Now Jam Pan provides a better way for clients and suppliers to find each other, connect and work together with our new Marketplace service which we’re delighted to be launching at Learning Technologies 2018.
Digital Learning Market: Challenges and Opportunities
Many trends have blown through the Digital Learning Market in the past few years. But One constant is “do more with less.” In-house L&D teams are under relentless budget pressure with more expected of them from limited budget and resource every year.
The traditional routes have been to either build in-house teams or contract with larger agencies and suppliers. These have limitations:
- Budget restrictions on internal hiring
- Skills and capacity gaps in internal teams, especially as new skills emerge in the sector
- Procurement restrictions often mean clients are limited to a small set of suppliers, which can limit creativity and competitiveness
There’s another way though: Tap into the talent economy. There are thousands of talented freelancers and niche/emerging agencies working globally in digital learning. They bring creativity, cost competitiveness, and the ability to flex capacity on demand for digital learning clients. They can be hard to find and contract with though, as it’s a fragmented market, and they’re often under the radar.
A New Way: Digital Learning on Demand with Jam Pan’s New Marketplace
Jam Pan makes it easy to tap into the talent economy for digital learning with its new Marketplace, a unique platform for clients and suppliers of digital learning to find each other and get great work done.
- Post jobs for free or browse for talent in any area, including elearning design, elearning and technical developers, LMS development and support, graphics and creatives, consultancy and content.
- Tap into thousands of freelancers and agencies available to support your digital learning needs.
- Set your budget, shortlist, select and get started faster, with payment and contracting all handled by Jam Pan
- Get vendor neutral support and advice on selecting the best partner
- Save costs: No fees to clients, less procurement time and effort
- Streamline Procurement: One Contract and one point of contact with Jam Pan giving clients access to the whole market
- Scale effectively: Pro and Enterprise services to support your RFP and bid management and your whole L&D requirements across your business
- Grow your business: Freelancers and suppliers sign up for free to access a huge range of project opportunities
David Wood, Jam Pan Founder says:
“We’ve all been in digital learning for a long time, and we’ve seen firsthand how the talent and freelancer economy can help clients get more for less, start faster, and build capacity and capability on demand, and help freelancers and agencies do great work with leading clients. We’ve grown by 100% in the last 12 months. Our new platform and Enterprise services takes our offer to the next level, and we’re delighted to launch it at Learning Technologies 2018.”
Jam Pan Client Mike Booth of Dixons Carphone says:
“I honestly can’t think of a reason why someone in my role would not use Jam Pan. It’s cost neutral, there’s nothing to lose, I can only see benefit. Whether you’re new to the game or been around a few years like me, there’s value to be had from having a sounding board, getting a broader view of the market from highly credible and trusted experts, and tapping into talent so you can hit the ground running. Jam Pan is like an extension of my core team.”
Visit Jam Pan on Stand L6 at Learning Technologies
It’s the must-do show of the Digital Learning Calendar, and we’d love to see you there on Stand L6. There you can:
- Meet some of the fantastic talent in the Jam Pan Marketplace and see the real (and often bearded but very attractive) face of the digital learning talent economy
- Chat with our learning consultants about your digital learning needs, from strategic plans to the most immediate tactical needs
- Test drive our new platform: Browse or post jobs live and find matches on the spot. You just might leave the show finding a great partner without having to walk around that much….
Tap into the Talent Economy for the Win. Do it differently in 2018!