Get The Right LMS for You with The Right Support
LMS evaluation, customisation, support and more…
Choosing a Learning Management System can be daunting, with thousands of options on the market, and a range of new entrants with different models and approaches. It’s a major investment for your business, and you need to get it right, both in your choice and how you’ll implement, host and support it. Whether you’re new to the LMS market, or looking to make a change from your current platform, we’re here to help.
Jam Pan’s LMS experts have years of experience both on the client and vendor side in the LMS market. Our extended team have led LMS needs analysis, procurement, implementation, customisation, hosting and support in a wide range of solutions. We keep up to date on the new entrants and modern Learning Portal options available and can help you navigate the market to get the right solution. We’re completely vendor independent – no vested interest except in matching you with the best option for your needs.
Not looking for a new LMS, but need your current solution to do more? We can help with front end development and support to ensure your LMS investment is delivering returns for your business. And you want on-demand support for your end users and admins – we can help put your support team together without straining your core team.
- We can support with LMS / Learning Portal requirements gathering and needs analysis
- Benchmarking LMS options against your requirements
- Invitation to Tender/Request For Proposal documentation
- Vendor shortlisting and selection
- Support services: Line 1 / Line 2 support for your learners and admins
- Front end / back end LMS design and development
- HTML/Graphic design to enhance home page / theme and LMS look and feel
- LMS configuration and implementation
- Integration with HR and other systems
- Data migration
- SCORM module and other resource uploads and configuration
- Sourcing hosting partners
- Troubleshooting and on-demand support for any aspect of your LMS
LMS consultants, developers and support teams can work onsite or remotely based on your needs.