Cost Effective Elearning Development — on Demand, in Any Tool
Elucidat, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Adapt, HTML and more…
Authoring tools are getting easier to use. But you have lots of other things to focus on. Flex your team with a skilled elearning developer to get the elearning build done for you. Find a freelancer for just a few days, or hire a team to take on your bigger builds. Do it all easily and safely with Jam Pan.
What can an Elearning Developer do for you?
- Take eLearning content (scripts, storyboards) and build intoeLearning authoring tools ready for use
- Apply instructional design judgement and make decisions around layout and templates
- Test and quality assureeLearning modules
- Prep eLearning for integration into your Learning Portal / Learning Management System
- Maintain, refresh or rebuild elearning courses if you’re changing the content or authoring tool
- Some “all rounder” developers also bring learning / instructional design, scripting/storyboarding, graphics and media skills to provide the full eLearning design and development service
Get support in any tool or technology framework, including:
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Captivate
- Rebuild of modules from one tool to another
eLearning Developers can work on site or remotely, and collaborate with your core team to pick up at any stage of development.