We’re looking for an Operations Manager to join the Jam Pan team to work with us to solve the complex operational growth challenges that Jam Pan faces today. Description below.
Please direct enquiries or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should include a full CV and cover letter.
Operations Manager (Full-time)
Salary: £40,000 pa
You have the unique opportunity to join a growing business and build dynamic systems that support the businesses development in one of the fastest progressing digital learning providers globally.
Jam-Pan is a different sort of digital learning organisation. We know the challenges in connecting the right people with the right project and keeping the balance between in-house skills and outsourcing.
As clients, we found it challenging to find the best partners to quickly act on our needs to deliver and look beyond a short list of the same companies on the procurement list to do something different. Finding new and innovative suppliers means scouring the market, running RFPs, shortlisting that all takes time and cost that we’d rather invest in doing great work.
We are looking for a hands-on operations manager who has experience of supporting and leading teams of skilled individuals in their field to solve the complex operational growth challenges that Jam Pan faces today.
Reporting to and working closely with the MD, you will have the opportunity to build upon the strong foundations of Jam Pan while supporting the drive to become stronger within the sector. The role will be varied and will require a high level of attention to detail to ensure that all the key facets are considered and that MD can continue to grow the business within the vision of the organisation.
- You will understand HR systems and be able to build structures that add value to our employees.
- You will be able to interrogate and manage accounting systems to identify what is the most relevant information to show performance and opportunity.
- You will be able to develop business plans, scopes of work and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders keeping with Jam-Pan’s vision for growth and sustainability.
- You will be able to manage resource availability and allocation across the business to ensure timely delivery by the team to meet the clients expectations.
- You will be able to develop systems to measure the overall performance against key indicators to ensure Jam-Pan’s growth is sustainable.
- You will be able manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders to ensure buy-in and each relationship brings value.
- You will be able to document the journey of development within Jam-Pan to show progression and aid in the creation of our own unique IP that will set us apart from the industry.
- You will understand the value of a positive work culture in growing a business and be able to support our employee engagement and development activities to allow our employees to achieve their ambitions.
- You will have had experience in planning, managing and evaluating events.
- You will be able and willing to support the day to day activities of the MD to ensure he is able to focus on business growth. This will include diary management and administration support.
- You will be able to turn the MD’s ideas into business reality.
- You will not be scared to get your hands dirty.
- Great educational background,preferably in the fields of business and finance or project management.
- Proven working experience in an operational or a project management setting delivering tangible outcomes.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PRINCE II or equivalent knowledge.