Jam Pan is seeking applications for an experienced key account and programme manager to drive business growth and support our clients. Description below.
Candidates should apply or direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Applicants should include a full CV and cover letter.
Job Title: Key Account and Programme Manager
Position: Full time permanent
About us: Jam Pan is the only digital learning marketplace. We connect clients and suppliers for digital learning solutions. On our marketplace site at Jam-pan.com, clients can search for digital learning talent (either agency or freelancers), post jobs with specific requirements, and shortlist, select and engage with talent.
In addition to our self-service marketplace, Jam Pan offers Professional services:
- Jam Pan Pro: Working with key accounts to understand their digital learning requirements, shaping those requirements through RFP/ITTs, running the bid process, shortlisting and briefing potential suppliers, evaluating proposals and presentations, advising clients on best options, and supporting projects.
- Jam Pan Enterprise: Developing custom branded versions of our platform for specific clients with talent pre-selected for them. This involves close working with clients to understand their learning strategy, resourcing and operating model, and ongoing digital needs.
Our platform currently supports over 1,000 freelancers and agencies. We have significant repeat business from key accounts including Dixons Carphone, Old Mutual Wealth, Shop Direct and many others.
The business is growing rapidly and looking to add a solutions focused key account and programme manager to support and grow our client relationships and deliver value to our clients and our business.
Account management: To account manager a number of our key clients, helping them to deliver on the L&D Strategies through the power of the Jam Pan marketplace and services.
Programme management: Lead on specific engagements within key accounts, project and programme managing solutions including coordination of suppliers to deliver results.
This is a combined programme management and consultancy role with revenue and delivery targets.
Reporting line: To a Jam Pan Director
Key Account Management
- Build relationships in key Jam Pan accounts. Identify and win opportunities within these accounts, in particular through introducing Pro and Enterprise services to accounts
- Keep abreast of best practice in the digital learning market and solutions, to provide trusted advice and insights to clients and prospects
- Develop and execute key account plans for clients
- Responsible for overall level of service to key clients
- Build relationships in new client opportunities for Jam Pan, picking up inbound leads and opportunities, and converting to long term relationships
Lead on selected Pro and Enterprise services for key clients, working with the rest of the Jam Pan team to:
- Identify client digital learning needs
- Select and source appropriate partners and suppliers for client needs
- Run bid process for specific opportunities
- Scope and manage Enterprise Services solutions for key clients
- Contribute to the development of Jam Pan’s offering through research and development of new approaches
Programme and Project Management
After successfully winning a project, ensure its success by:
- Maintaining open channels of communication between client stakeholders and suppliers
- Act as a point of escalation for all parties
- Monitor scope creep and manage change control
- Ensure key milestones are hit to meet project deadlines and for invoicing schedules
- Other tasks as defined by the employer
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital learning role, either client or supplier side
- Confident, credible and able to hold your own with senior stakeholders in conversations around digital learning solution development, the elearning and/or LMS market, and technical options. You’ll know the supplier side of the market well and be able to advise on options.
- Communication skills: great presentation and communications skills, in client meetings, and at tradeshows, webinars and events
- Market knowledge and connections: You know the digital learning industry well, and will have relationships within it.
- Relationship management: Jam Pan is all about making our clients feel loved and successful. You’ll make that happen with every interaction.
- Highly enthusiastic, flexible and dynamic individual comfortable working in a fast-paced growth company, on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Capable of taking initiative: making recommendations on best approach and leading on execution
- Strong analytical skills, ability to review large volumes of information and make informed decisions
- Experience with project plan development and cost estimation
- Experience managing, coaching, mentoring others
We will structure a competitive reward package to motivate the right candidate. Along with the autonomy and flexibility of a fast-growth company, the package can include
- Competitive salary in line with level and experience
- Commission based on achievement of account revenue / consultancy (billable work) targets
- Flexible working / remote working (some UK travel required for client meetings)
Sound like you? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter/email and CV.