Please note this opportunity has been filled.
Jam Pan is seeking applications from an experienced administrator to support business growth.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Position: Full time permanent
Job purpose: To support the day-to-day operational needs that help develop our customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service across our business.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
- Assist with client and supplier communication & updates
- Assist with maintaining data on CRM
- Deal with enquiries through functional e-mail accounts, Skype account, phone lines and Zen Desk
- Assist with general marketing tasks (gather data, create newsletters, upload blog posts, social media posts etc)
- Monitor website for new enquiries and outstanding actions for new clients and or suppliers
- Travel bookings – hotels / flights / trains
- Organisation of internal and external meetings – accommodation / catering / activities / meeting room requirements
- Diary management of Managing Director
- Support management of company data and related drives
- Create sales invoicing based on instruction
- Create self-bill supplier invoices
- Liaise with finance team
- Complete client procurement requirements
- Collating information for monthly client reviews
- Identifying ways to improve business processes and feeding back to team
What we’re looking for:
- Previous relevant experience in a role successfully balancing a broad range of tasks aligned to the responsibilities of the role with a focus in finance operations, specifically invoicing
- Effective communication skills with experience working within a proactive and customer service focused environment
- Strong IT skills with the ability to adapt to new systems quickly
- Proactive, flexible and self-reliant individual with a can-do attitude and problem solving ability
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer focussed approach
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Attention to detail with ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ad-hoc tasks as required to support the needs of the business
- Further education preferable and committed to continuous learning and development
Reward: £17k per year
To apply: Please send a full CV and covering letter/e-mail demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role to Julia Spencer, Head of Operations at email@example.com by Friday 7th December. Please note, applications will be considered immediately and the vacancy will be closed if successfully filled prior to the closing date.
About Jam Pan
Jam Pan is the only digital learning marketplace. We connect clients and suppliers for digital learning solutions. On our marketplace site at www.jam-pan.com, clients can search for digital learning talent (either agency or freelancers), post jobs with specific requirements, and shortlist, select and engage with talent.
In addition to our self-service marketplace, Jam Pan offers Professional services:
- Jam Pan Pro: Working with key accounts to understand their digital learning requirements, shaping those requirements through RFP/ITTs, running the bid process, shortlisting and briefing potential suppliers, evaluating proposals and presentations, advising clients on best options, and supporting projects.
- Jam Pan Enterprise: Developing custom branded versions of our platform for specific clients with talent pre-selected for them. This involves close working with clients to understand their learning strategy, resourcing and operating model, and ongoing digital needs.
Our platform currently supports over 1,000 freelancers and agencies. We have significant repeat business from key accounts including Dixons Carphone, Old Mutual Wealth, Shop Direct and many others.